Monday 1 September 2014

Soul of Chogokin GaoGaiGar and Masou Kishin F

As some of you might already know, Bandai had announced a Soul of Chogokin GaoGaiGar a while back. Now it finally has shown the final mold of the whole thing and man does it ever look good!

Collection DX has some awesome images here.

I'm excited to get my hand on it. A friend on mine owns the Gunbuster and I've always wanted to get at least one Soul of Chogokin at some point. I'm really happy to see one of my all time favorite Super Robot getting a proper treament.

In other news, Maou Kishin F: Coffin of the End just was released in Japan. I've yet to finish the 1st three games and wasn't really going to get it until a lot later on but just couldn't pass up on the limited edition boxset that has the full sound track and art book. I'm especially excited for the art book since I do like a lot of the mech designs in this series.

A little project update. I've been trying to work on it bit by bit. It is slow but there is progress. Documenting all translation is adding to the time but I'm hoping to be able to upload the document somewhere for all to see so they can use it as reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment